8 months ago
Data Input Administrator - 4 month Temporary Contract - Liverpool
Salary: £20,000 Pro Rata
Our Client are one of the UK's leading investment managers, a FTSE 250 company. Providers of personalised investment management and wealth management services for private investors and trustees. This includes discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services.
Our client are now recruiting for a temporary data input administrator to be responsible for reviewing a wide variety of client data input, and contribute to cleansing activities to ensure accurate client records on the company's systems.
This is a 4 month temporary contract position.
• Understand client documentation and the systems relevant to Client Static Data; Illumas, RID, CRM and Smart Search
• Update client personal and financial information
• Enter high volumes of client data accurately and in a timely manner using internal systems
• Review client documentation to identify person records who are not currently loaded on our internal systems
• Investigate and respond to queries from investment managers, their assistants and client service executives via email or telephone
• Complete any other ad hoc administrative tasks as required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Fast and accurate keyboard skills
• Ability to work to a high standard under tight deadlines
• Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels
• Ability to effectively prioritise workloads
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable, flexible and able to accept responsibility for given tasks
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• High level of accuracy and concentration with ability to grasp new tasks quickly
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.