Our Northampton based client is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to work in their contract microbiology laboratory on a night shift. Hours of work will be 23:00 - 07:30 Monday to Friday.
This is full time contract.
Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
• To enter Microbiological samples into a Laboratory information management system.
• Assist the Microbiologists with basic duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi task.
• Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to work harmoniously within a small team.
• Excels at operating in a fast paced team.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
• Excellent time management skills
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.