about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company in the home improvement industry and play a pivotal role by assisting their ordering department and facilitating bespoke quotes for their clients.
This market leading company is looking to expand their order processing department. In a role where you are the fulcrum of companies activities you will be at the heart of customers, suppliers and partners
Do you have data entry/processing experience?
They have an exciting position available in the double glazing/fenestration sector for a Data Entry / Administrator, and are seeking an enthusiastic, committed individual to join their team.
The role would be perfectly suited to someone with a data entry background and previous experience of the home improvement industry.
You'll be joining a fast paced, dynamically evolving company that has experienced year on year growth for the last 13 years.
Operating in the home improvement sector, the company operate a successful nationwide supply and installation business throughout the UK via five different branded websites. The company are a market leader within their field are year on year growth has made for a fast paced, energetic workplace environment.
This exciting role will suit a self-motivated person who;
- Has strong IT/data entry skills that allow them to adapt to ordering various products and error checking thoroughly.
- Can offer and demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge of their products (full product training will be given).
- Can understand and interpret technical drawings and plans and translate these into an accurate quotation for our clients. (full product training will be given).
- Has the ability to manage their own workload and meet deadlines.
- Bespoke quoting
- Process orders for clients and ensure the order is placed with the supplier exactly as per the customer's request.
- Speak directly with retail and trade customers regarding any order queries they may have.
- Liaise directly with suppliers regarding existing or new quotes/orders.
- Ensure all installations are managed efficiently from the point of survey to installation.
- Manage all supply orders from start to finish ensuring customers' are kept up to date with delivery information.
Ideally you have the following skills:
- Experience in the home improvement industry (double glazing industry would be advantageous).
- A full driving licence.
- Competent IT skills.
- Strong numerical, communication and written skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced busy working environment
If you have the skills and drive to succeed in this role, send your CV now.