Data Analyst – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Exeter, Devon
DeGould Ltd is a multi-award-winning technology and innovation company working across the globe with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry, offering cutting edge and market-leading products. We provide solutions to OEMs and their supply chains for capturing vehicle damage at points of handover. Our mission is to add value for our customers by delivering market-leading Vehicle images and AI analytics.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team based in our Exeter office as a Data Analyst, sitting within our AI team, reporting directly to the CTO. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and working with data and imagery through our software to expand our machine learning capabilities.
The role will a level of data labelling/processing and reviewing our database of vehicles to help guide our machine learning software as well as creating reports for customers to find trends in the vehicle supply chain.
You will need to demonstrate an ability to clearly and concisely asses imagery to identify defects while having a keen eye for detail to create accurate reports.
· Work with internal and external customers to comprehensively capture and document data and image analysis requirements.
· Review data from customers and verify accuracy to build reports.
· Have a keen eye for detail.
· Good computer skills and a keenness to learn.
· Ability to work with Microsoft Excel to a good standard
· Improve customer’s perception of the value of our solutions and services through the timely delivery of data and reports to support case resolution.
· Experience of data analysis
· Machine Learning
· Algorithms (Development)
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.