3 months ago
LOCATION: Grangemouth, Stirlingshire
JOB TITLE: Customer Telephone Sales Advisor
SALARY & BENEFITS: £ Circa 22K depending upon experience + Team Bonus. 22 Days Annual Leave + Stat, Pension & Healthcare (after 1 year)
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday- Full Time
THE COMPANY: World Fuels is a specialist reseller of fuels such as Heating Oil, Gas Oil and Diesel, as well as a comprehensive range of lubricants. The company has over 40 different locations across the UK, and a successful trading history spanning over 50 years.
THE ROLE: Customer Telephone Sales Advisor- Grangemouth, Stirlingshire
The role will be to become part of an internal sales team. The Internal Sales Negotiator is responsible for a set territory working within the office. Dealing with both inbound sales orders and making outbound calls to lapsed and new customers negotiating price and gaining new customers (no cold calling)
The sales aspect will be a big part of your role however there will also be some administration duties included day to day.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- Inbound Sales – Answering telephone calls and dealing with customer's needs, negotiating and taking orders
- Administration duties
- Building relationships with customers and account managing regular customers.
- Up sell orders and advise customers of new products, promotions
- Outbound sales – Pro-active sales calls to prospective clients.
- Working as part of a team
- Achieving targets set.
THE CANDIDATE: They are looking for a friendly, driven and enthusiastic person to join the sales team and help develop this growing business.
If you feel you have the ability to engage with people from all walks of life over the phone and would like to progress your career with a fantastic company we would like to hear from you
Key Skills/Experience preferred for the role:- Customer Sales Advisor (Negotiator)– Norwich, Norfolk
• A background in a sales environment (Retail sales/ face to face/ Call Centre, etc.) –Essential
• Computer literacy.
• Confident in making a degree of outbound calls to gain new business
• A lively and enthusiastic nature and personality
• Excellent telephone manner
• Have own transport would be an advantage but not essential
• Flexibility with working hours during peak season -*Between November & March, Saturday morning working is required 8.30am-12.30pm
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close