Our client is a prestigious car dealership group and an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Supervisor to join their Service team in Beaconsfield.
The Company are a successful and progressive dealership group who has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service to their customers. They provide an outstanding working environment and this is your chance to join their team with the aim of growing and progressing your career with the prestigious franchise Mercedes-Benz.
As a Customer Support Supervisor you will be reporting to the Group Aftersales Manager and responsibilities will include:
• Training and coaching the Customer Support Unit Team on all aspects of finding and identifying leads.
• Maximising the amount of incremental business generated by the Customer Support Unit.
• Motivating the Customer Support Unit Team and maintain the required call levels.
• Ensuring the required level of product knowledge is in place in the Customer Support Unit.
• Making Customer Support Unit calls as required and lead by example.
• Ensure that all departments work with the Customer Support Unit, and react effectively to any leads that are distributed.
• Promote the principles and the benefits of the Customer Support Unit across all sites and depts.
• Assist the Group Service Manager with other specific CRM tasks as necessary.
• Liaise with the Group Service Manager on a regular basis and update them accordingly.
• Expand some Customer Support Unit processes and benefits to group companies wherever possible.
For this role of Customer Support Supervisor you will receive a basic salary of £22,000 per annum with an ote to £28,000.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 08.00 to 17.30, one late to 18.30 per week and one Saturday (in four) until 14.00.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full driving licence. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, advisor, motor, automotive, call centre, aftersales, aftermarket, service,