What it’s about
We are looking for a self-confident, customer focused individual to identify customer support needs and manage face to face and online customer support activities for staff in schools and colleges in the regions of East Midlands and East Anglia, so as to be able to provide support services at the right time in order to provide customer satisfaction and retention.
What you’ll be doing
Set up and run network meetings for Exam Officers and Teachers within the region, delivering presentations, fielding questions and concerns and providing full customer and market feedback back to the relevant teams in the business.
• Plan, design and deliver innovative training and support solutions to secure customer retention.
• Manage bespoke customer support requirements, acting as a point of liaison between the customer and the relevant OCR teams, including providing operational solutions and service improvement.
• Deliver agreed customer satisfaction targets through exceptional levels of customer service.
• Own the resolution of customer complaints and escalated issues. Identify the root causes and take steps to resolve underlying process issues by escalating to relevant teams.
What we’re looking for
The ideal applicant will be a confident and engaging individual who has significant experience in supporting customers face to face. They will be a keen and tenacious problem solver always aiming to get the best outcome whilst considering the needs and constraints of the business. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as are exceptional organisational skills.
They will have Customer Account Management experience in a service industry, preferably education, along with a proven track record in relationship management, and demonstrable experience in making fact based decisions with the ability to use management information and analysis.
A full clean driving licence is required for this role as regular travel across the regions is required. As a result there will be a requirement to cover some occasional early morning, evening, and weekend hours, with time taken back in lieu.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a superb range of benefits:
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
Who we are
OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a leading UK exam board. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 29 October 2017 and interviews will be held on early November.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER