Customer Support Executive - Tour Operator East Grinstead £20k
This well known Tour Operator in West Sussex is one of the UK's fastest growing Travel Companies, selling a diverse range of holidays throughout the world. They are looking for a Travel Accounts Payable Clerk who has experience ofworking for a Tour Operator, to join their finance team
Customer Support Executive - Role
- Authorisation of bookings- following a check list and passing/failing of bookings. Re-checking bookings that have failed the Auth (QC) process. Sending of invoices to clients once bookings approved.
- Producing and sending travel documents to customers.
- Issuing of airline tickets, managing schedule changes and other Amadeus queues.
- Offering customer support pre-departure, in resort and post departure resolving any complaints raised by clients.
- Dealing with customers with regards to complaints, investigating the complaint internally and with suppliers and offering solutions to the client
- Negotiating with suppliers in the event of complaints raised and seeking a resolution.
- Manifests sent weekly to all destinations informed of arrivals on a weekly basis.
- Chasing and confirming supplier bookings. Dealing with queries that arise from suppliers/staff on reservations made, any emails put in TSKY queries folder.
- Processing of Interline bookings.
- Adhoc queries from Customer Services, Ticketing, Auth (QC) and Documentation inboxes
Customer Support Executive - Skills
- This role requires a team player that has excellent attention to detail, and the ability to deal with customers at all levels confidently and empathetically.
- Other attributes that would support your application would be to have a basic understanding of excel, and also good letter writing skills. The ability to be flexible and willing to assist in all areas and take on new challenges is also required.
Some evening and weekend shifts will be required.
As a guideline, you would be required to do 1 day a week on a late (10.30-19.00).
There would also be the need to do a Saturday every 3-4 weeks, 9.00-17.30, and you would get a day off in lieu during the week.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.