Customer Support Executive required for Leasing Specialist
- Basic Negotiable - £20,000 - £22,500
- 40 hours per week
Our client, an expanding and highly profitable Leasing Specialist, is currently looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their team.
Due to a huge investment in the company, it is expanding its team and therefore requires an Administrator to help assist this growth. The role itself is a mix of Customer Service and Administration and will consist of the following:
- Communicating with Funders, Dealer, Introducers, Suppliers and Customers (By Phone, Email, supply/funder systems. Discussing further information for U/W, Ordering of the vehicle, arrival date, reg & chassis, agreements, delivery dates, collection requests, FWT, End of Contract, Complaint handling).
- Understanding the requirements of each finance company to ensure we abide by their policies, procedures and Terms & Conditions.
- Checking, raising and issuing Finance Agreements to customers.
- Collating customer files ensuring the information is correct, complete and relevant.
- Processing customer order forms and raising Purchase Orders to the dealership on the customer's behalf.
- Processing the customer's delivery information and raising a Release Authority to the dealership to book the delivery.
- Organising any daily business postal requirements
- Keeping internal systems (LMS, CGI, Stocklists, Housekeeping, Commissions, Renewals, Prop Data) updated with any relevant information, changes to the information, monitoring and cleansing said systems.
- Any such tasks required by Management / Company as and when required.
- Undergoing any such training to continue their professional development, and to meet any regulatory/compliance requirement.
In return for your hard work, our client offers the following package:
- 40 Hours per week - Mon to Thur 09:00 - 17:30 + 08:30 - 17:00 on Friday
- No weekends
- Holidays start at 20 and increase to 25 (time served) + Bank Holidays
- Salary negotiable - in the region of £21,000 but dependent on experience
Our client is looking for somebody as soon as possible, however, is willing to consider candidates with a 4 week notice period
If you are a well-driven, vibrant individual who wants to develop in the world of Leasing, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
If this Customer Support Executive role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlewich please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.