Our client is a prestigious car dealership group and an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Executive to join their Service team in Beaconsfield.
Our client is a successful and progressive dealership group who has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service to their customers. They provide an outstanding working environment and this is your chance to join their team with the aim of growing and progressing your career with the prestigious franchise Mercedes-Benz. You will be working closely with the Peugeot, Jeep and Skoda teams, having a key role for the other car franchises they represent.
As a Customer Support Executive, you will:
• Take inbound calls and online bookings for the Jeep, Peugeot and Skoda brands.
• Ensure all admin and paperwork is kept up-to-date and bookings are completed to the best standard.
• Make pro-active outbound calls to existing customers.
• Regularly communicate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best administration and customer service.
• Up-sell additional products, services and service care plans to customers.
• Build relationships with existing customers to retain their loyalty.
As Customer Support Executive you must have outstanding communication skills and have some previous office based, administration and phone experience. You could also be a graduate looking for an opportunity with a Company where you can build a successful career for yourself.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional communication and admin skills
• An organised and efficient manner
• Taking initiative and thinking fast on your feet
• A hard working attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
As a Customer Support Executive you will receive a salary package of £18,000 basic per annum, plus bonus - OTE £21,000. You’ll receive an excellent training programme from one of the world’s leading vehicle brands.
The working hours are 08.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday plus one late evening until 18.30, plus one Saturday morning on a rota basis. Saturdays are usually 1 in 4, 8am until 2pm.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Support Executive, Customer Support, Executive, Office, Sales, Admin