Do you possess excellent people skills, ambition and commitment along with confidence, and strong administration skills, if so then this could be the perfect role for you?
Newsquest Automotive powers the motoring websites of many well-known brands including ExchangeandMart.co.uk (one of the UK's best-loved classified brands), The Daily Echo in Bournemouth (and nearly 200 other regional newspapers) and s1cars.com in Scotland.
We are now recruiting for an additional Customer Support Executive to join our small but friendly team.
This role involves providing high levels of customer service to all trade clients, the general public and internal departments.
The Customer Support Executive role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing email and telephone queries from businesses, the general public and internal departments
- Processing new orders, and delivering a range of products
- Compiling regular and ad hoc reports
- Providing assistance to our sales team
- Providing user advice and guidance to new customers
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience of working within a sales order processing
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- The ability to manage general enquiries and complaints
- Proven experience in using Microsoft Office programmes, in particular, strong Excel skills
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, including Maths and English at grade C and above
It is a rewarding and important role in ongoing training and development.
- 25 Days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Up to £18,000 per annum dependant on experience
Bournemouth Town Centre