Monarch Engineering; Line Maintenance provider of the year 2017; are in their 50th year. A dedicated and customer focused company who are looking for a Customer Support executive to join their Birmingham based team.
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all base maintenance activity relating to customers aircraft inputs are effectively and accurately administered and executed in accordance with the relevant agreements to the satisfaction of both the Customer and Monarch Aircraft Engineering.
You will be required to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience whilst their aircraft are in the facility.
You will ensure MAEL provides a high quality service to our customers ensuring that customer confidence remains throughout increasing loyalty with every experience.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the Maintenance Services Agreement to ensure all relevant Monarch Aircraft Engineering Limited departments are briefed accordingly via a contract and arrival brief.
- Ensure all Monarch Aircraft Engineering Limited departments comply with the terms of the contract and arrival brief.
- To arrange and communicate internally and externally and ensure that prior to customer aircraft arrival the Pre-input process takes place.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance department and in line with agreed departmental targets ensure that all non fixed price and additional man hours, materials and services are approved by the customer representative during the relevant aircraft maintenance visit.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance department ensure that all man hour and material information is recorded correctly and passed to the Finance department within agreed timescales. This should also include collation of any sub contracted charges arranged by CSS or other departments.
- In conjunction with the Finance department ensure that :-
- Customer Invoices are produced accurately at all times.
- At Pre –Input meetings ensure all customer requests, commercial aspects and contractual matters are discussed and understood.
- Ensure by various communication methods that the third party customer providing all necessary check pack information in accordance with the agreed service level agreement (ICD) Interface Control Document to enable timely preparation of work tasks.
- Ensure the customers check pack and material pre loads arrive at Monarch Aircraft Engineering within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure customer satisfaction both external and internal by at all times keeping them informed of progress and projected response times to issues raised by providing routine check reports.
- Meet or exceed departmental guidelines for response to customer questions and invoice queries.
- Uphold at all times “Customer facing” principals to maintain professional but friendly relationships with customers.
- Arrange and lead customer interface meetings daily during the customers aircraft input involving relevant Monarch Aircraft Engineering personnel.
- Regularly entertain customer representatives at lunch time or occasionally during the evening.
- Ensure the welfare of the onsite customer representative is maintained ensuring a friendly and professional environment.
- Ensure offices are made available for the customer representatives to base themselves and ensuring all communication, IT and usual customer comforts are provided, tea and coffee
- Maintain commercial awareness in all dealings to establish fair outcomes whilst always remembering and considering the overall objectives.
- Minimize customer credits whilst still satisfying the customer needs
- Increase revenue from established customers by ensuring all reasonable opportunities for charging are made.
- Participate actively in the Team-working Principals established with the Account manager and other colleagues to enable seamless transition of information upstream and downstream with the team.
- Issues are dealt with proactively rather than reactively.
- Exercise a positive influence on the effect of all your actions on your colleagues, our processes, products and services.
- Working closely with Maintenance Management including Crew Chiefs ensuring all customer views, issues and concerns are raised and addressed, whilst at all times considering the commercial implication
- As directed by the Customer Services Manager, assist other areas of the business in relation to customer services matter including but not limited to Line maintenance, CMC, AES and Part-M.
Sound business judgement
Confident, energetic, polished and enthusiastic
Demonstrable commitment to own personal development – skills and knowledge acquisition
Very good experience of commercial aviation maintenance activities
Excellent awareness/knowledge of the commercial aviation industry
· Very Good interpersonal skills
· Technical expertise relevant to commercial aircraft maintenance and engineering
· Strong time management and organisational skills
· Openness to change, and act as a change agent as required
· Knowledge of operational processes
· Practical and relevant engineering experience in the field of Aviation
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work and thrive in a high pressure environment that frequently requires attention outside of normal office hours
· Self-motivated – achieve objectives by working to your own initiative
· Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
· Good technical and Commercial awareness
· Strong team player and exceptional individual contributor
· Excellent conflict resolution skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
· You should expect to be contactable out of hours
· You should expect your skills to be utilised in all areas of the department as required by the priority business needs at the time
· You will be required but only upon occasion to travel in the UK and overseas in support of the business and to carry out the duties of the role
How To Apply
Please apply via the on-line system attaching your CV and covering letter.