5 months ago
Customer Support Consultant - Financial Services - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £18k to £23k Depending on Experience
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a respected, data-driven financial services software provider. They pride themselves on delivering robust, well supported tools and applications to their customers - which include some of the biggest names in the UK financial services industry. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury) and are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews!
The Role & Previous Experience Required:
Our client are currently looking to hire an additional Customer Support Consultant to join their Customer Success team, primarily supporting financial advisers in their use of their software.
• You'll take calls and emails from customers using our client's products and services.
• You will ensure all software, data and training issues are recorded, investigated, resolved and communicated in a professional manner within agreed timelines.
• In addition to having a great telephone manner and email writing skills, you will have previous experience of telephone and email customer support, ideally within a business-to-business environment.
• You must be passionate about providing excellent support to customers.
• You'll have a high attention to detail and be able to follow processes and perform tasks in a structured well thought-out manner.
• Whilst our client will provide you with full training, you must have the ability to learn new software applications quickly and explain them to others clearly.
• A high level of IT literacy and good problem solving skills are vital.
• Previous experience in a software support role is highly desirable.
• Ideally, you'll have at least a basic understanding of the financial services industry.
• Any knowledge of pensions, investments and the financial advice process would be very useful.
In return, they can offer an interesting and challenging role within a flexible and collaborative work environment, supporting a market leading software product. The salary range for the role is £18,000 to £23,000, very much dependent upon the skills, experience and knowledge you can bring to the role, and the role which you are suitable for.
You'll also benefit from:
• Working alongside expert colleagues
• Flexible working environment
• 5 weeks' holiday (plus the option to buy more)
• Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
• Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
• Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
• Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
• Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in our kitchens
Please apply with your CV. Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Key Words: Customer Support Consultant, B2B Customer Support, Customer Service, B2B, Business to Business, Software Support, Software Helpdesk, IT helpdesk, Call centre, Customer Services, 1st Line Support, Helpdesk, Telephone Customer Service, Software Applications, Financial Services,
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 200
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close