7 months ago
Customer Support Advisor - North West London
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 p.a.
Key words: Customer Support Advisor, Customer Service, Support, Admin, Administration, Customer Support, London, Product Support, B2B, Technologies, Technology, Electronics
Our client is a leading multinational consumer electronics company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are their core values of `creativity and contribution` which they apply to everything we do.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Support Advisor who will be on the front line of delivering a high quality customer service experience and product support.
The successful candidate will need to have a keen interest in learning about new products and full training will be provided. Previous experience within a technical or customer focused support role is preferred, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
• Help promote the development concept of customer service centre as customer relationship base, by providing warm, friendly, comprehensive and outstanding responses.
• To respond to all customer contact in line with company/department requirements, maintaining exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
• Manage and negotiate mutually agreeable conclusions to consumer complaints, whilst balancing commercial considerations.
• Escalate high profile issues to key personnel where necessary to achieve satisfactory outcome.
• Deliver individual performance according to targets as set and agreed by local and global business standards.
• A demonstrable interest in and active engagement on Social Media Channels : ability to work in a fast-past environment.
• To maintain and improve upon existing KPIs and SLAs.
• Provide Technical Support to customers
• Customer Advisor Support experience is a MUST
• Proven experience of Product Support
• Administration experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close