Customer Support Administrator BLUC58641
Salary £16,000 per annum plus pension, healthcash plan and life assurance
Our client is on a mission to give kids a voice and make schools safer.
How? By building technology to allow kids report bullying anonymously.
So far, they have helped over a quarter of a million children report over 21,000 issues.
And they are not finished....
They have plans to take their tech into the workplace. After all, bullying is not just limited to the playground and they want to stamp it out wherever it is.
Yes, our client is growing fast.
They have proven the world needs them and they need help so that they can impact more lives.
Your job will be to….
• Set up schools with their platform over the phone when they have agreed their purchase
• Help train schools when they need help using the platform
• Collect case studies from advocate schools
• Encourage schools to renew their contract when it comes to an end
• Be an advocate and contribute to their culture with positive energy and enthusiasm
Note, this is all phone based but from time to time they will ask you to travel to their Manchester office for various team events (a night away every 8 weeks-ish)
What are they looking for (must-haves)?
• You need to want to help change lives. It's a deal breaker for them.
• You need to be happy in a start-up environment. Priorities can change fast and they need people that are comfortable with this and can roll with the punches
• You need to be computer literate - they use lots of online tools, e.g. email, Google Docs and Slack to get the job done.
• 5 GCSEs grade A-C, inc Maths and English.
• Full drivers licence.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.