Our client is a prestigious car dealership group and an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Administrator to join their Service team in Beaconsfield.
Our client is a successful and progressive dealership group who has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service to their customers. They provide an outstanding working environment and this is your chance to join their team with the aim of growing and progressing your career with the prestigious franchise Mercedes-Benz.
As a Customer Support Administrator, you will:
• Manage and oversee all paperwork and key documents on behalf of the Aftersales department, ensuring bookings and customer data is kept up to date for job cards to be raised appropriately.
• Assist with taking inbound calls during busy periods and ensuring bookings are done with accuracy and efficiency.
• Make outbound calls to existing customers to confirm bookings.
• Regularly communicating with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best administration.
• Up-selling additional products, services and service care plans to customers.
• Build relationships with existing customers to retain their loyalty.
The role of Customer Support Administrator would suit a well presented person with outstanding communication skills, who has office based or administration experience. You could also be a graduate looking for an opportunity with a Company who will provide ongoing support and training for you to build a successful career for yourself.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional communication and admin skills
• An organised and efficient manner
• Taking initiative and thinking fast on your feet
• A hard working attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For this role you will receive a salary package of £18,000 basic per annum, plus bonus - OTE £20,000. You’ll receive an excellent training programme from one of the world’s leading vehicle brands.
The role is based within a very friendly and lively customer services department, a small team of 8 people. We have a dedicated team who look after the bookings for our Skoda, Jeep and Peugeot franchises and a team dedicated to our Mercedes Benz franchise. It's a busy work day, but no 2 days are the same, lots of variety within your work and a great opportunity to demonstrate great customer service and admin skills.
The working hours are 08.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday plus one late evening until 18.30, plus one Saturday morning on a rota basis. Saturdays are usually 1 in 4, 8am until 2pm.
How to apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Admin, Administration, Customer, Service, Vehicle, Office,