Our client is a prestigious car dealership group and an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Administrator to join their Service team in Beaconsfield.
The Company are a successful and progressive dealership group who has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service to their customers. They provide an outstanding working environment and this is your chance to join their team with the aim of growing and progressing your career with the prestigious franchise Mercedes-Benz.
For the role of Customer Support Administrator, you will:
* Manage and oversee all paperwork and key documents on behalf of the Aftersales department, ensuring data is up to date for job cards to be raised appropriately
* Ensuring a smooth vehicle service process is ready in place for work to be carried out and completed efficiently and to the agreed time frame
* Ensure stock levels for parts and materials are correct and vital components are available
* Take full responsibility for communicating effectively between your colleagues and departments through good administration.
This role would suit a Graduate who is looking for their step into a Company who will provide ongoing support and training for you to build a successful career for yourself. If you are bright, organised with strong administration skills then our client would like to hear from you.
To be a Customer Support Administrator, you must have / be:
* Well educated with excellent attention to detail
* Exceptional communication and liaison skills
* Organised and assertive
* Initiative with the ability to think ahead
* A hard working attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
For this role of Customer Support Administrator you will receive a basic salary of £18,000 with the opportunity to work for a great company that really looks after their staff and one of the world’s leading vehicle brands.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Customer Support Administrator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Admin, Administration, Customer, Service, Vehicle, Office,