Customer Services Team Manager
Salary: up to £35,000 pa + annual bonus + 25 days holiday
Our client is a leading renewable energy business based in Chippenham. Passionate about what they do, they households and businesses access to locally sourced 100% renewable energy.
Due to continued success and growth they are looking to recruit a Team Manager for their Customer Services division.
Responsible for a team of Specialist Customer Services Advisors you will be focussing on the coaching, development and mentoring in order to ensure a first class service is provided to their customers.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Driving a positive and motivated work environment which will be reflected within team engagement scores
- Develop Advisor knowledge and confidence, using dynamic and constructive coaching and feedback, to support delivery of team and business KPIs
- Delivering team 1-2-1s and coaching to support performance improvement
- Supporting development of team members to succeed within the business and build lasting careers
- Call marking for quality purposes ensuring the correct level of service is being delivered by the teams
- Managing the day to day workload of the team and ensuring delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs
- Understanding feedback and being able to deliver this in an honest, clear and positive way using a constant and consistent approach
- Confidence to act quickly tackling concern areas through constructive and objective focused conversations
- Identifying knowledge and performance gaps in both the team and the business and providing clear and impactful solutions
- Communicating messages to the team in a timely manner ensuring understanding and buy in
- Working across the business to identify opportunities and make recommendations to enable Customer Contact to constantly improve its delivery to customers.
This is a newly created role that will be responsible for the team and business performance within the Customer Contact team. Working as a team player you will motivate and support your team of agents and colleagues in driving the team to achieve ambitious performance levels. During a time of change and preparation for growth this requires an experienced, strong and inspirational leader.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within similar customer services team management role
- Performance management and planning experience
- Strategical and analytical thinker who can interpret data and translate to any audience
- Ability to positively lead a team through organisational change
- Strong communicator who can successfully deliver messages and information to any group size at all levels of the organisation
- Clear understanding of different learning styles and coaching techniques
- A proven ability to impact performance through effective coaching
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good understanding of HR processes and demonstrable experience in following these
- Motivated, positive, confident and personable
Hours: 37.5 per week. Rota between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri + one in four Saturdays 8am-1pm