As the Customer Services Team Leader, you will manage and support Customer Service Agents whose primary role is to support the processing, management, tracking and fulfilment of customer orders. Their customer contact centre is relatively small with a great family feel to its environment, with around 20 or so people, based in their head office at Gordano House, near the Easton in Gordano Services.
The successful candidate will ensure that Customer Service is at the forefront of everything they do. Your team will have key objectives to meet, which centre around accuracy, quality and speed of order processing. You will also build relationships and support their national sales representatives providing timely information when required.
This a full time position with a contract of 39 hours, working flexibly between Monday and Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 5.30pm. The successful candidate will be charismatic and a great motivator. They will take pride in developing and managing their team. With previous experience of conducting appraisals and giving regular honest feedback with the focus on ensuring great customer results.
· Promoting Health & Safety in the workplace, displaying excellent personal safety and challenging others when unsafe behaviour is observed, taking full responsibility for driving a safety first culture within your team/department
· Responsible for all HR issues within the team including: recruitment, development, communication, discipline, absence management, and ensuring all actions taken are in accordance with company procedures.
· To lead, develop and motivate the team to give team members the best opportunity to perform at their best
· To lead by example and demonstrate behaviours expected
· To manager performance through the setting and monitoring of key performance indicators and to conduct regular performance reviews, providing coaching to individuals
· To identify areas for continuous improvement both within the team, department and business
· To support your team, supporting problem solving and ensuring resolution to issues that could impact the customer
· To produce monthly reports updating team and department results
· Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above or equivalent (qualification or experience)
· Management training or qualification e.g. CMI Level 4
· Previous work experience in a busy customer service environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience of coaching and developing others
· Proven track record in team management
· Experience of performance management - appraisals etc.
· Basic Computer literacy including: Microsoft, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, SAP
· Though not essential: some knowledge of drywall products or the construction industry preferred
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.