POSITION: Customer Services Supervisor
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Bonus Scheme, Excellent benefits, Learning and development opportunities
HOURS: Full time 35 hours
LOCATION: Wigan WN2 4HT
Our client is a producer of products for sealing, bonding and coating for the construction and manufacturing industry. The company’s solutions are used everywhere, from window and facade seals to passive fire protection, even to the bonding of components in household devices. Day in and day out, over 1,100 employees across Europe, Asia and the Middle East work with dedication in the interests of customers, creating impressive solutions for over 90 countries across the world and deliver an annual turnover of more than 300 million Euros.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Supervisor. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing International group.
- Provide day to day direction, guidance, training and tools to enable the Customer Services department to be able to meet defined company / departmental targets and exceed Customer Service levels
- Ensure departmental targets (KPI’s), measuring and continuously challenging existing Customer Service levels are achieved.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Working together with the saIes teams and other CSU teams to help develop customer service procedures, policies and standards and introduce new working practices to provide an added value Customer Services department.
- Be a digital ambassador and ensure the team are proactively promoting the digital platforms and engaged in the channel shift. Create incentives for promoting the E-shop and report on conversion rates.
- Follow up on customer problems directly with the customer to ensure all issues have been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and relevant resolutions have been implemented to ensure customers are not lost.
- Reduce the level of credit notes issued. Through analysis of customer credits resulted from customer service errors.
- Management of the pricing master data encompassing pricing accuracy and development of a streamlined pricing structure.
- Take part in performance management, staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Identify and implement training for staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Develop, and implement new policy to enhance office morale.
- Management of a number of key accounts.
- Customer Claims / Complaints.
- Management Reporting including KPI.
- Any additional tasks requested by Divisional Managers, Commercial Manager & Directors
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least 2 year’s experience of managing/supervising a team.
- ILM/CMI qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of Windows based IT Systems.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and knowledge/experience of ERP systems.
- Passionate drive for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate an ability to succeed in managing a department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent telephone manner.
- Flexible and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
- Ability to motivate people to achieve results
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to identify areas for improvement
- Ability to set objectives & performance manage people
- Have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter, with salary expectations, by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Customer Services Supervisor, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relations, Customer Relations, Relationship Manager, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Office Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Complaints Coordinator, CRM, Customer Services Manager