about 1 month ago
Customer Services Coordinator - Central London EC2A
Our client, a major International office furniture manufacturer is recruiting a Customer Services Coordinator as part their small, busy team in the company's central London showroom.
The role reports to the Customer Services Manager and centres upon validating new orders received and initiating the sales order process whilst maintaining relationships with dealers and liaising with customers regarding deliveries.
Specific Duties Include:
• Maintain and develop dealer & customer relationships across the UK and throughout Europe
• Process all customer / dealer enquiries and direct to the relevant departments
• Check received sales orders and initiate the sales order process by creating the job file
• Keep track of all sales orders, snagging, Group company purchases and maintain system records
• Ensure customers are kept fully informed throughout the order process and deal with all order amendment requests liaising with purchasing department
• Liaise with customers / dealers regarding delivery and installation of their orders
• Investigate all snagging claims and queries, ensuring supporting evidence is obtained and corrective action initiated
• Work with the Sales Orders Administrator, ensuring all orders are processed in a timely fashion, checking all new orders to ensure 100% accuracy
• Assist the Customer Services Manager to deal with escalated issues
• Meet and greet showroom visitors; answer the door and incoming phone calls
• Sending Group company purchase orders and working with the Operations team on imports and exports
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• Educated to A-level standard with previous experience of a similar role
• Confident with IT systems and proficient in Microsoft Word & especially Excel.
• Very good numeracy demonstrated by at least a B grade Maths GCSE.
• Accurate and with an attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent telephone manner and a good listener with confident interpersonal skills.
• Well presented, organised, able to manage time well and work independently; enthusiastic, hardworking but with a sense of fun.
• Versatile and adaptable with the ability to set priorities and achieve objectives.
Salary £27,000 or more (depending on experience).
To apply for this Customer Services Coordinator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.