about 1 month ago
Customer Services Agent (no cold calling)
Salary £17,424 basic + uncapped performance related monthly bonus
Exciting new opportunity has arisen due to continuous growth. Our client is looking for a full time Customer Service Agent to join the team based in Macclesfield. They are looking for a customer champion, creative thinker, problem solver. You will need to be friendly, positive, hard-working, someone who likes to think on their feet and is passionate about everything that they do.
This is for a 40 hour per week full time Customer Service Agent position. The agents are the first point of contact for customers from a variety of sources. Using your skills, you will undertake to complete an information gathering fact find with the applicants and explain the application process. These will be from either warm inbound or outbound call campaigns. You will NOT be required to work on a on an outbound dialler.
Experience of working within a Customer Service Centre is preferable. You must have a great telephone manner, accurate keyboard skills, and attention to detail.
• Receiving warm inbound calls from clients seeking a financial solution.
• Making outbound calls to customers who have enquired for a loan.
• Transferring customers to 3rd party lenders
• Taking compliant fact finds from clients.
• Chasing clients for outstanding documents
Personal aptitudes required:
• Motivated by positive customer interaction
• Actively enjoys talking to clients and have the patience to explain products
• Drive and determination to meet targets and succeed
• 40 hours on a rota shift pattern: Monday - Wednesday 9am - 8pm, Thursday 9am - 7pm, Friday 9am - 5.30pm
To apply for this Customer Service Agent role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close