9 months ago
Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive
Tring, Hertfordshire (HP23 4QR)
£18,000 - £21,000 pa
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive that has a polite and professional telephone manner, good organisational, administration and negotiation skills.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive you will work within a small team answering incoming calls from new and existing clients, providing advice on the various services offered and taking bookings.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive will also involve keeping in touch with existing clients to ensure they are happy with the service and upselling additional services when required.
As a successful candidate, you will enjoy providing a first-class experience to all new and existing clients, have excellent administration skills : with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy and have great organisational skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for the Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive:
• Support new and existing clients via telephone and email
• Advise clients on current booking schedules, service updates and types of services offered
• Take bookings from new client enquiries : ensuring all the details are logged correctly on the system
• Answer all client queries in a polite and professional manner, escalating to other team members when required
• Ensure services are delivered on time by the team : following up with the client to ensure they are happy with the service received
• Manage schedules for the team
• Ensure all clients receive the highest levels of service
• Maintain accurate records : keeping general administration / paperwork up to date
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
• Industry experience within waste management / recycling preferred, although not essential as full training will be provided
• Must have a great telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have good administration, organisational and time-management skills
• Must be IT literate with experience using IT systems and Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.