POSITION: Customer Services Advisor
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Bonus Scheme, Excellent benefits, Learning and development opportunities
HOURS: FT 35 hours 9-5.
Our client is a producer of products for sealing, bonding and coating for the construction and manufacturing industry. The company’s solutions are used everywhere, from window and facade seals to passive fire protection, even to the bonding of components in household devices. Day in and day out, over 1,100 employees across Europe, Asia and the Middle East work with dedication in the interests of customers, creating impressive solutions for over 90 countries across the world and deliver an annual turnover of more than 300 million Euros.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing International group.
- Take responsibility for all customer sales orders and ensure they are processed and delivered in line with customer requirements on a daily basis.
- Work closely with logistics in order to meet delivery deadlines, informing customers in a timely period if their orders cannot be fulfilled. Effectively owning the order from start to finish.
- Develop strong customer relationships through a proactive approach in order to develop sales opportunities and assist with the promotion of the company brands.
- Ensure accuracy, by liaising with Sales Representatives on all documents to be sent to customers.
- Answer all customer enquiries which come into the office ensuring the enquiry is forwarded onto the appropriate personnel using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Raise customer quotations and proformas and follow through into a sale wherever possible within company standards and customer requirements.
- Receive customer orders and process in our system, advising customers of stock availability, pricing and schedule of delivery.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are entered onto the system and are managed in line with the approved process.
- Process all cash / credit orders accurately and efficiently.
- Process all sales leads and pass over to the sales force accurately and timely using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Proactively call customers to promote campaigns on products and promote the digital order channel shift
- Issue health & safety and product data sheets as required.
- Work together with the relevant sales team and the Complaints Coordinator to deal with all customer complaints in a professional manner following the company’s complaints procedure on recording, investigating and resolving all complaints.
- Work together with the relevant sales team and the Complaints Coordinator to ensure all returned materials come back into the business following the Returned Material Process.
- Ensure compliance within agreed Company Policies, Procedures and Authorisation levels.
- Work within team to cover role of UK customer Services when team members are absent.
- Archive and file documentation as necessary.
- Ensure that all departmental telephones are answered within 3 rings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Customer Service Qualification.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- ERP system experience, strong PC skills.
- Experience of working in a customer service / telesales environment.
- Experience of making outbound calls.
- Digital E-shop experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Experience.
- Experience with manufacturing, construction, technical services preferred but not essential.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter, with salary expectations, by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Customer Services Advisor, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relations, Customer Relations, Relationship Manager, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Office Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Complaints Coordinator, CRM