We are recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor on a 12-month contract in Rushden. This is for an excellent company that are well established and experiencing growth.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries and requests about products and services.
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers both internally and externally
· Deal with around 40 incoming calls per day, outbound calls and responding to customer emails
· Draft and send out quotes to customers and insurance company details as required
· Effectively manage customer expectations and resolve customer issues
· Maintain accurate customer interaction records
· Oversee customer after sales enquires
· Ensure sales requests/queries are followed up in a timely manner
· Database administration
· Liaise with other team members and other departments
The Ideal Candidate
· Excellent customer service skills and previous experience working in a similar environment
· Friendly and professional
· Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5pm
· Holidays - 20 days + 8 bank holidays
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please submit your CV. If you require further information, please contact Natasha on.