Customer Services Consultant
Salary: £19,000 pa + annual bonus + 25 days holiday
Our client is a leading renewable energy business based in Chippenham. Passionate about what they do, they households and businesses access to locally sourced 100% renewable energy.
Due to continued success and growth they have a number of vacancies within their Customer Support division.
You will be jkoining the business az a Specialist Energy Advisor with the purpose of the role being to provide exceptional service and support to their customers through telephony, email and web chat.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Answering our customers' queries through telephony, email, and web/digital channels
- Delivering exceptional customer service ensuring each interaction provides a customer experience that focuses on fulfilling the customer's needs, and builds trust and value with them.
- Continuously developing your knowledge relating to the energy industry, energy efficiency, and renewables to ensure you can effectively support and develop customer knowledge
- Proactively owning your development and learning to ensure you remain expert in any new Good Energy propositions and industry developments
- Identifying opportunities and making recommendations to enable the business to constantly improve its delivery to customers
This is a role that requires a positive, self-motivated, driven person who is passionate about delivering exceptional service through innovative clean energy offerings. You are confident in learning new systems and working with industry changing technologies.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within customer services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Analytical, with a strong ability to problem solve
- Quick learner with a thirst for knowledge
- Proactive about building your own knowledge and driving your own development
- A good team player, sharing and collaborating with others
- Motivated, positive, confident and personable
Hours: 37.5 per week. Rota between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri + one in four Saturdays 8am-1pm