8 months ago
Customer Services Administrator
You will join them as a Customer Services Administrator to join their expanding Customer Care Team based at their Head Office in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.
As a Customer Services Administrator, your aim will be to improve the service and experience received by IP Services clients, by both improving the speed and efficiency of response and the quality of services provided.
Customer Services Administrator Responsibilities:
- Corresponding with clients by email and phone, logging all enquiries and passing to the relevant internal team.
- Recording client orders onto the in-house database and passing to the relevant internal team.
- Recording client complaints and resolving all feedback issues in collaboration with IP Services Managers.
- Providing price quotations for clients.
- Assisting with analysing the root cause of complaints to enable us to identify trends and improve response times.
Customer Services Administrator Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years' administrative experience, preferably in a Customer Care role or similar.
- Knowledge of French or German to A level proficiency or above is desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel in particular).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
About our client:
Our client is an award-winning market leader in translation, localization and intellectual property support solutions with a global client base, including major technology companies and household names.
Location: Head Office - Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9 9FG
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Salary: £23,250 per annum
Benefits: include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme, ShareSave Scheme and a free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Client Services Co-ordinator, Query Resolution, Administrator, Sales Support, Customer Services, SAP, CE Marking, Complaint Handling, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator etc.