Strong customer service and team leader experience required!
Your New Role
Etex Building Performance currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join our hardworking and dedicated team based near Portishead. This permanent, full time role is ideal for an individual looking to advance their career in customer services and lead a dedicated team.
Working as a Customer Service Team Leader you will lead a team of Customer Service representatives ensuring all inbound customer calls are managed correctly and requirements are processed right first time. You will be aiming to achieve and exceed all contact centre objectives and key performance indicators whilst leading and sharing best practice with colleagues across the business. You will;
· Be responsible for people management within the team including recruitment, development, communication, disciplinaries and grievances whilst ensuring all actions taken are in accordance with company procedures.
· Lead by example and demonstrate behaviours that show the values of Etex Building Performance.
· Manage performance through the setting and monitoring of key performance indicators (KPI’s), conduct regular performance reviews and provide coaching to individuals.
· Produce monthly reports updating team and department results.
· Identify areas for continuous improvement both within the team, department and business.
· To undertake additional, customer related activities as reasonably requested by your Manager.
At Etex BP we’re looking for dedicated, communicative and innovative people to join our team, for this position you will also require;
· Previous experience working in a busy Customer Service environment (preferably within a construction / manufacturing environment)
· Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
· A management qualification is desirable
· Experienced in coaching tools and training techniques
· Proven track record in team management
· Experience of using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Your New Company
Etex Building Performance specialises in passive fire protection solutions, innovative plasterboard products and systems, and market leading fibre cement boards. Through our technical expertise we seek to become an expert in dry and lightweight construction. If you want to join an agile and forward thinking organisation, please do not hesitate to apply.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.