Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Supervisor to join them.
About the role
In the role you will lead and develop the customer facing order processing and logistics booking team.
Overseeing all orders and customers flowing though the business, you will deliver customer service excellence, mentoring and imparting knowledge of effective customer service into the current team and building a development program for the order processing team.
You won’t be afraid to a) feedback on what they can do better in the customer service and order processing function of the business, and b) provide considered solutions.
Operationally strong and hungry for progression, you will be:
· Customer service ambassador
· Formidable team leader
· Dynamic thinker – managing the team through compete systems change over the next 12 months
· Analytical and technical
· Experienced with Order management - ensuring multiple orders types are processed quickly and efficiently by the team and reducing errors.
· Willing to get your hands dirty - initially the role will be involved in the day to day processing of orders and logistics bookings.
· Knowledge of Systems would be a distinct advantage; ZOHO CRM / Sage 200 / XERO / Gsuite
What you will get in return
They like to take care of their staff, some of the benefits of joining them include:
· 22 days holiday
· Your birthday off
· Holiday entitlement that grows with length of service
· Working for a company with family ethos and a beautiful portfolio of products
· Interesting, engaging and supportive company
Our client has been manufacturing and supplying sliding wardrobes across the UK since 1993, offering both standard and bespoke storage solutions for any shape, style or design of bedroom.
Today, they are a multi-channel manufacturer of sliding wardrobe doors, supplying independent KBB retailer showrooms, national housebuilders, leading architects, specifiers, interior designers and the leisure industry.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.