8 months ago
Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Liverpool (L3 1EL)
Salary : £18,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
Permanent position subject to satisfactory probationary period.
Customer Service Manager
• To provide customer service expertise and support to our client.
• Securing new and recovering lapsed accounts through incoming and outgoing calls to increase market share and profitability.
• To provide an excellent customer experience.
• To ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner, making sure queries are taken care of.
• To be the first point of contact for all customers, providing an efficient and courteous service over the phone/Fax/email.
• To take sales orders via incoming calls, setting up of accounts of new customers, managing customer experience from point of contact to delivery of goods.
• Provide quotations for new/existing customers from our company price list to secure new business and retain existing customers, by phone and email.
• Ensuring all important interactions are recorded on CRM system
• Sales order processing
• Processing payments via Sage Pay
• To access, update and accurately record and retrieve customer information from computer systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. be results driven, organised and a confident self-starter with proven sales skills. At least one year’s experience in a Customer Service/Sales role is essential, and preferably a confident user of CRM systems
• A positive, proactive, professional and friendly approach essential.
Measures of Success:
• Customer retention
• Strong customer relationships
• Increased volume and profitability
• Number of new accounts opened
• Number of recovered accounts
How You Need to Act:
• Team player
• Good communicator
• Passionate for Outstanding Customer Service/Sales
Please apply online and submit your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.