2 months ago
Customer Service Representative - NW London
Salary: £22,000 p.a.
An opportunity has arisen with the UK's leading and fast growing vitamin supplement company.
They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
The role will involve taking incoming telephone calls and information over the telephone. Answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services. Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
Role Duties Include:
• Acting as the first point of contact for customers and resolving any queries professionally and effectively, or redirecting them appropriately within the organisation and ensure follow up to provide a high level of customer service.
• Ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained to a high level at all times, dealing efficiently with enquiries, feedback and issues.
• You will have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Be organised, resourceful, flexible and responsive.
• Be empathetic and able to communicate with a variety of people.
While ongoing training will be provided, previous experience in a customer service environment is desirable.
A healthcare or nutritional background is not a requirement, but would be an advantage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
6 days ago
only 1 day until close