We are looking for a proficient and highly organised individual to join a brand new team within our Enquiry Centre Department within our Liverpool City Centre Office. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced environment and learn all there is to know about the world of call handling with the benefits of our very own in-house training team.
• Endeavour to provide a seamless and effortless experience to customers when dealing with complex queries.
• Provide administration to customers in line with service levels
• Manage daily workload effectively
• Resolve customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of customer requirements
• Provide efficient and good quality customer service
• Have the customer at the heart of everything you do.
• Draft non-standard correspondents in response to customer enquiries
• Make it your mission to make a first impression that will be a lasting impression.
• Process customer queries and maintain customer records in accordance with company and regulatory policy
• Take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
• Escalate any complicated queries to the Senior Pensions Administrators
• Share knowledge with your team to ensure fast and efficient reconciliation of queries
• Collate and analyse data to produce routine reports, schedules and summaries
Full training will be provided for this role during your first 4 weeks. Our dedicated training team are on site to ensure you are supported throughout your first 3 months in post.
MyCSP administers the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (PCSPS) and provides pensions to over 1.5 million people. We have in-depth knowledge and expertise in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and provide tailored services to more than 300 Government employers.
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (Grad C or above)
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Confident, professional telephone manner
• Proficient in MS office
• Positive attitude to work and colleagues
• 24.5 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (increasing to 27.5 days annual leave after 12 months)
• City Centre location- right next to Moorfields train station
• Performance related bonus
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• MyCSP Discount- 7.5% off major retailers
• Annual Dividend
We are holding an Assessment Centre, details below:
Wednesday 7th August 2019: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Thursday 8th August 2019: 10am – 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.