8 months ago
Customer Service Representative
Location: Ashby De La Zouch
Responsible to: Internal Sales Manager - Distribution Team
Role Descriptives: Practical, Thorough, Organised, Dependable, Patient, Supportive, Communicative
At our client, great customer service is their speciality. They are looking for a team player that possesses skills around relationship building, strong communication and is a highly motivated individual.
Why Our Client...?
Already a recognised leading brand, our client is on the cusp of huge growth and opportunity. There's potential to double in size over the next decade. You'll be joining a dynamic team with a high staff retention rate.
Our clients customer service values are reflected in-house. Their office is open plan and modern. Everyone talks to each other, including managers. They work and play hard - from sports days to themed events and anniversary parties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the general running of the area team and help co-ordinate activities relating to the following:
• Accepting, processing and invoicing sales orders.
• Providing support to the credit control function, including contacting customers to progress payment, preparation for area credit meetings, and, where appropriate, liaising with management to resolve issues.
• Liaising with the transport team.
• Liaising with the product teams with regard to material purchases, stockholding and colour compound requirements.
• Liaising with the external representatives on a day-to-day basis with regard to sales, samples, quotations and general market information.
• To keep accurate files and records supporting the external staff and internal procedures within CRM system.
2. Provide support to the Area Sales team and work to improve customer relations and systems in support of the business.
3. Liaise with customers with regard to sales orders, deliveries and complaints.
• Chase existing business and lost business
4.Enter all quotations, samples and market information into given systems (including Navision and CRM) and liaise with other members of the team, product managers, and the sales manager to follow these through to their ultimate conclusion. This includes logging samples sent to customers and consistently following these up and evaluating the effectiveness of sampling.
5. Work as a team to report on the area's sales results at the end of each month and discuss these results within sales meetings and whenever required.
6. Be flexible in respect of the companys needs where necessary, providing cover for absent colleagues and providing training for new members of staff.
7. Work to improve knowledge of the companys products.
8. Report the occurrence of any non-conformance through CRM, using Cases.
9. Assess the credit-worthiness of companies contacted and make recommendations.
10. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
11. Occasional company travel may be required.
To apply for this Customer Service Representative role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.