about 1 month ago
Customer Service Manager Opportunity
Your Opportunity to Join a Truly Dynamic Business
My client is widely recognised as a leading national distributor of non-food products to the hotel, leisure and catering sectors.
Due to an internal promotion at their Southern operation at the SOUTHAMPTON offices they have an opportunity for an exceptionally motivated Customer Service Manager. This is a great role for the right person to join a truly dynamic business and a much focused team. They are enjoying great success, by providing expertise, value and service to our customers, and by being very different from the competition.
Your Criteria for Success will include:
- Managing the department workload and allocation of resources to ensure an excellent level of customer services is being provided to our customers as well as the smooth running of the office
- Monitor KPI’s to ensure customer satisfaction and instil an ethos of continuous development & improvement
- Development of the telesales team
- Liaising with internal support functions and communicating with customers and suppliers.
- Dealing with queries over the phone
- A good knowledge and background of MS Office applications and IT skills
- Sound understanding of credits, invoicing, pricing, margins etc
- Bright, aware and enthusiastic
- Experience in a customer facing or customer service type role
- Able to demonstrate good organizational and communication skills
- Enjoy being part of a lively and busy environment and work to deadlines
- Previous management experience in a Customer Service environment is essential
Attractive salary and pension, five weeks holiday and profit related bonus