8 months ago
Customer Service Manager - Car Dealership - Nuneaton
Salary £33k, OTE £42500
We have an exciting opportunity to work with the UK's leading car dealership to recruit a passionate and experienced Customer Service Manager into their team in Nuneaton. The role will lead the team that is the first point of contact to all customers, therefore a high level of motivation and strong work ethic are paramount.
• Be the first point of contact for both customers, and potential customers into the business - both face to face and via phone calls.
• Lead a team of Service Consultants, by carrying out sales training relating to the benefits on offer to the customer, and constantly monitor their performance against set targets.
• Ensure any follow up actions have been confirmed before the client leaves.
• Aim for complete customer satisfaction from each visit, ensuring a high level of customer retention, and achieving quality standards.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures, and deal with complaints efficiently
• Ensure all relevant information and data is checked and updated into the system.
Experience in a customer facing role within a Car Dealership is essential for this role, with a track record of achieving both individual and team targets.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.