about 1 month ago
This employer is recruiting for a full time Customer Service Manager to join them at their head office in Retford. The day-to-day responsibilities will be to coach and develop a small team, manage any escalated issues and act as a point of contact for customers when required.
- Leading a team of customer service representatives.
- Ensure all team members are maintaining high standards of service
- Managing of key performance indicators
- Motivate your team with incentives and initiatives
- Manage the day to day of attendance and holidays
- Work closely with senior management
- Maintain excellent knowledge of their products and services
- Managing of escalated client cases
- Maintain a courteous and polite manner
- Liaise with clients via phone, digital tickets and email
- Help your team understanding and resolve customer issues; determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem implementing correction or adjustment and following up to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Develop a positive relationship with customers to ensure the best service is given
- Communicate with suppliers and partners
- Taking ownership of complaints and providing a satisfactory resolution
- Managing online reviews
- Mitigating and resolving negative reviews
- Asking for positive reviews from clients
- Encouraging the team to request reviews
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent people management skills
- Customer driven
- Hard working
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional with a customer-focused attitude
- Previous experience in customer service is desirable
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks
- A natural desire to help people
- Demonstrates resilience, positivity and leadership qualities
What They Give You
- You become part of the family
- Competitive basic salary
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Beautiful offices in Retford, Nottinghamshire
- 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays, raising with yearly service
- Your birthday off
- A pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Perkbox membership
And much more!
Who They Are
They are a private company that has a number of associated trading companies in the same ownership.
This company is the smartest way to work with couriers! Designed to save online businesses time, effort and money. Working seamlessly with eCommerce platforms including: eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Magento & Etsy, it makes fulfilling new orders, arranging shipping and organising returns much easier.
Work from their beautiful offices in Retford Nottinghamshire. Free on-site parking. Commutable from Nottingham, Lincoln, Newark, Doncaster, Worksop, Mansfield, Sheffield and more.
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close