4 months ago
Customer Service Manager
Hours: Full time 42.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Location: Sutton-in Ashfield, NG17 5FB
Benefits: 20 days holiday, additional day accrued for each full year worked up to a maximum of 25 in addition to statutory holidays
Department: Customer Services
About our client
Established in 1991, our client is a 3PL service provider helping growing businesses and established brands with warehouse, distribution and contract pack solutions. With ambitious plans for further growth, they currently have around 100 people in their friendly and professional team. This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual to join that team and play a part in shaping and driving the future development of their company.
To support the Customer Service team to provide an exceptional experience and act as the first point of contact to clients with a pro-active approach and leading by example.
Assuming end to end responsibility for developing long term partnerships for existing and new clients
• Ensuring all administrative tasks, such as quotations, orders, new bookings, tracking etc. are carried out in an accurate, timely and effective manner by the Customer Service team
• Provide timely reports to specified clients and deal with any exceptions as they occur
• Identify improvements in internal processes to ensure they remain effective, efficient and scalable
• Proactively update clients of any issues/ delays and provide solutions
• Take responsibility for resolution of client queries and/or complaints - ensuring resolution wherever possible. Escalate where necessary but retain responsibility for ensuring follow up and completion
• Working closely with colleagues to ensure service levels are as agreed and our client expectations are met
• Reporting to Directors and Managers when required
Skills and attributes required:
• Ideally have worked in a fast-paced logistics organisation
• Highly developed Organisational and prioritisation skills
• Customer service background with lots of proactive engagement with clients
• Experience of managing a small team, or a Supervisor looking to progress
• Competent user of Microsoft packages
To apply for this Customer Service Manager role, please submit your current CV online along with salary expectations.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.