An exciting Customer Service Manager opportunity, in Northamptonshire, has arisen to join the worldwide leading supplier of locking systems and solutions used and who are recommended by min contractors, architects, specifiers and architectural ironmongers
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
· Contributory Pension
· Life Assurance
· 24 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Market Harborough, Corby
JOB SPECIFICATION: Customer Services Manager : Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery
After undergoing a strategic business review, current company growth as well as opportunities that have arisen, we are now looking to strengthen our Customer Service Team with a proven Customer Services Manager.
The role is to lead, motivate and manage the Customer Care Coordinators in providing the best possible customer service. You will need to ensure sales order processing and customer queries are completed in a timely manner and to the best of the Customer Care Coordinators ability. As part of this role, you will be expected to support the external sales team in the company’s endeavour to continually improve customer and loyalty as well as gaining new business.
We are looking for candidates who will:
· Be responsible & accountable for the Customer Care department and for the work of the coordinators and the customers they service.
· Build and maintain an excellent spirit of good customer service and care towards their customers by building and maintaining a positive team working environment both within customer care and across other departments.
· Advise help and assist the team in work tasks highlighting any shortfalls in performance and skills
· Be able to challenge current working practices so that you can suggest and implement changes or improvements to process, methods and procedures
· Continually run and analyse reports regarding sales and customers that assist with better understanding of issues and problems regarding demand and supply
REQUIREMENTS: Customer Services Manager : Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following:
· A Customer Services Manager from a manufacturing background with a proven track of success and experience in cultural change management
· Good knowledge of SAP across sales and distribution functions and the interaction with other modules
· Strong people management skills
· Experience and knowledge of best practice in “Customer Service”
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written across all levels of the business.
We are a European, market leading manufacturing group which supplies innovative window and door locking systems supplying direct to window and door manufacturers, through specification to architectural practices and building contractors as well as via established distributor and retail channels.
With an annual group turnover of in excess of €270 million, we manufacture at 4 sites and distribute from a further 5 across Europe.
We are at the forefront of innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum of solutions.
WHY JOIN US?
· The opportunity to join, a brand leading name and Europe wide manufacturer
· The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
· This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company’s culture
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently: Customer Service Manager, Customer Care Manager, Internal Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Sales Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Customer Services Manager : Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery and reference IP15424 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.