Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Milton Keynes for a Customer Service Manager. This is for a growing, innovative and exciting global business.
Providing and managing an efficient and proactive customer service team to deliver top quality customer service to all UK key accounts.
• Guiding and directing the team to deliver a top-quality service to customers
• Establishing best practices/processes for the team
• Working alongside the team : supporting in day to day activities
• Ensure training is provided as well as managing ongoing customer relationships
• Working with other departments as necessary to gather sales, marketing, planning and financial information to allow the Key Accounts Team to perform their role
• Manage staff through realistic target/goal setting and measured accordingly
• Regular performance reviews to ensure strengths & weaknesses are noted & addressed.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a previous managerial experience within Customer Service, confident using SAP, implementing and supporting new processes and procedures and enjoy working in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
• Experience of Managing a team within FMCG environment
• Implemented new processes and procedures
• SAP knowledge and experience is essential
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
This client provides an excellent benefits package. It is a modern and spacious building.
• Monday : Friday, 9am : 5pm, with 30 minutes for lunch
• 25 days holiday
• Free parking on site
• 3 months’ probation
• Bupa family health cover
• 12 months sick pay, paid up to 90%
If you have the strong customer service managerial experience and have worked within a FMCG global company or have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.