We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to lead our client’s team based in Camberley, Surrey.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the South West and Home Counties region. They operate a model similar to franchising whereby branches operate as profit centres but with extensive support services provided from the centre that help them to deliver a consistent customer experience under their brand, backed up with efficient systems, processes and support.
The role of Customer Service Manager
* Responsibility for the day to day management of the Customer Services Team.
* Providing leadership and direction to both our Central Claims and Branch location Customer Services Teams
* Ensuring that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
The role is both office and field based with key focus on developing effective customer service and administration processes.
* Implementation of the agreed customer support services/procedures across the business
* Customer functional activities are aligned to departmental and company objectives
* Accurate processing of customer enquiries and booking within agreed timescale.
* Ensure that all customer complaints are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed in accordance with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) best practice.
* To ensure that the customer services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service
* Actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in customer service standards
* Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit
* Participate and contribute to relevant customer and management meetings
* Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Services function(s)
* Manage implementation of new centrally managed service solutions as approved (e.g. tyres, smart repairs)
* Develop, deliver training modules for group operation functions, these to be coordinated via our group HR function
* Manage all centrally controlled sub-contractor resources, work allocation and prioritization etc. (e.g. service certainty)
* Ensure the effective deployment of Group Services resources, such as remote field support staff.
* Coordinate site admin holiday cover etc.
* Ideally from a FCA regulated environment
Skills/Experience & Qualification
* Able to obtain positive outcomes
* Demonstrates commercial acumen and integrity
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and persuade others
* Experience of developing service solutions
* Ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships, with a collaborative approach
* Technical and/or business degree (preferable)
* Articulate, numerate, good communication skills; able to present at various levels.
* People and call/service centre management experience.
* Highly motivated
* Customer focused
* Demonstrates Tenacity
* Strong team-working skills
* Positive, Confident and outgoing
* Pays close attention to detail
* High Standards of Presentation
Hours and Rewards
As Customer Service Manager, you will work 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm with 1 out of 3 Saturdays on a rota 8am to 12 noon. There is a salary on offer of up to £28,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, motor, automotive, manager, team leader,