Customer Service Executive – Salary range £20,700 up to £21,900 depending on skills and experience - Southampton
We are looking for a motivated and capable Customer Service Executive to act as a brand ambassador for our clients, delivering world class service in all customer communications. If you share our passion for service excellence and want to have the opportunity to make a positive difference, come and join the team where we put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive include, but are not limited to:
· Acting as a brand ambassador for our clients by dealing with all incoming and following up contact with customers who have an enquiry or service request, either by phone, email, webchat or post
· Dealing with customer complaints, chasing customer orders, refunds, providing product support and all other customer service-related help
· Exceeding customer expectations consistently by delivering a world class customer service experience, knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
· Contributing to a culture of ‘right first time’ - what you say and what you do matters
· Increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
· Supporting other departments in line with business requirements
Impact Call Centre is an established and highly successful business, based near Romsey train station, providing outstanding outsourced contact centre solutions for companies that require customer service support, inbound and outbound sales expertise for a variety of different sectors and disciplines.
As Impact is PCI DSS Level 1 Certified, one of a very few outsourced call centres on the Visa Europe Merchant Agent list, we understand credit card and data security at the highest levels.
Along with a competitive salary, the benefits of being a Customer Service Executive include:
· Rapid career progression and extensive on-going training and development, including apprenticeship diploma qualifications provided by Southampton Football Club
· 29 days holiday (accruing to 33 days based on service) including bank holidays and pension
· Free employee benefits + assistance scheme + subsidised lunch + staff discount on products + free gym membership; and many more benefits!
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Service Executive:
· Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction, effectively servicing all key client and customer groups to a high level
· Strong problem-solving skills, able to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions; coupled with the resilience to deal with difficult situations and circumstances
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to use listening and questioning techniques to ensure understanding and can effectively transfer ideas and information
· Proficient IT skills including use of email and Microsoft products
· Able to work co-operatively with team members and colleagues making positive and constructive contributions; considering and showing respect for equality and diversity
· A passion for delivering excellent customer care and service; a strong telephone manner; and able to demonstrate the benefits of our product though recognising customer needs
Please note successful candidates will be subject to a basic criminal records check
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.