2 months ago
Customer Service and Sales Executive
Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 3QD
As a member of the support team your key duties will include, but will not be limited to, the list below, as this role is a varied ever changing and interesting mix, utilising all areas of Administrative, business development and Customer support
• Dealing with incoming calls from current and potential customers for all the provisions we offer.
• Deliver incredible customer service in order to retain customer accounts and upsell the provision
• Tracking and keeping potential customer details up to date, on our bespoke created Customer Management System.
• Ensuring management and senior management are kept abreast and updated of any developments or customer specific account requirements, setting reminders and making notes as necessary.
• Learning and helping customers use our specialist software
• Maintaining our platform for customers
• To organise and keep on top of a daily workload, prioritising your tasks and keeping in regular contact with potential customers
• General office duties, filing, photocopying, etc
We are looking for a confident and professional individual to join an existing team to provide office based support in a well-established office environment. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other team members, and at times independently, to provide the whole range of administrative and online support services as required.
• Maths and English GCSE Level C or above : Or equivalent
• Safeguarding qualification
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to professionals of all levels
• Intermediate or better understanding of Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to multi task
• Flexible and motivated team member
• Follow instruction and be prepared to develop and grow
• IT qualification
• Customer service qualification
• First aid qualifications
• Ideally have 2 years previous experience delivering a high standard of customer service
• Someone who has experience in working in a school based environment.
• The ability to think on their feet
• Experience in dealing with customers objections
8.30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday with 30 minute lunch break.
Job Type: Customer Service Executive
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 plus bonus
To apply for this Customer Service and Sales Executive role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close