Customer Service Adviser / Customer Service Executive required for a business to business logistics, parcel, pallet and courier company, based in Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Adviser
Full time Customer Service Adviser, (40 hours per week)
Package: 40 hour week, salary £15,932 per annum plus £100 per month attendance bonus, life insurance, pension, 28 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service, employee retail discount scheme.
7.30 am to 4.00 pm
with Saturday mornings on a rota – currently one in three, paid as overtime.
Area: Cannock, Staffordshire / West Midlands / Cannock, Walsall, Hednesford, Burntwood, Brownhills, Lichfield
Product: Business to Business Logistics, Parcels, Pallet and Courier Company, providing first class service at all times.
Due to the increasing demands of a growing business, a Customer Service Executive is now required for a business to business logistics, parcels, pallets and courier company responsible for transporting documents, parcels, pallets and other shipments, throughout the UK and internationally.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Customer service duties regarding the collection and delivery of pallets and/or parcels.
- Incoming and outgoing telephone contact with customers and other depots.
- Email contact with customers and other depots.
-Measuring and monitoring parcel and pallet freight.
- Actioning activity based on customer requirements
- Resolving customers’ queries and requests e.g.
- Customer enquiries
- Proof of delivery
- Delivery times
- Up selling of Company products and services
- Managing accounts
- General administrative and report duties
- Performing IT related tasks on reporting, managing systems etc.
Key Skills / Experience:
You will have previous Customer Service experience, great customer communication skills and a professional approach, to ensure customer retention, increases in customer spend and customer satisfaction. You may have previously worked in Customer Services in a large company and are now looking for a role with a more local, Cannock based Company.
You will also be IT minded since a key part of this role does involve measuring and monitoring all parcel and pallet freight.
You must also be:
- Good listener
- Ability to multi task and work on own initiative when required
- Positively assertive
- Commercially aware
- Strong administrative skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- A team player
- Confident and comfortable when speaking to customers on the telephone
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Polite, calm and courteous at all times
- Have an ability to problem solve and seek solutions.
- Proficient and comfortable with IT and software packages and systems
- Previous sales experience or telesales experience would be useful
Customer Services Adviser. 40 hour week, salary £15,932 per annum plus £100 per month attendance bonus, life insurance, pension, 28 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service, employee retail discount scheme.
Start date asap.