7 months ago
Customer Service Coordinator - Thetford, Norfolk
Key Words - Customer Fulfilment Coordinator, Customer Service, Admin, Customer Advisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Administration
Our client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of residential homes and luxury lodges. Their culture is of continuous improvement, product excellence, innovation, design and customer satisfaction helping them become market leaders in producing quality residential park homes and luxury lodges.
They are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to Provide operational customer service support through strong business relationships and careful information flow to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with relevant departments to minimise lag between production output and availability for collection.
• Provide customers with advance notice of the availability and status of homes approaching completion
• Confirm availability of homes for collection and advise customer of any short items and their expected arrival timeframe
• Obtain quotations for transport & book transport where required and co-ordinate delivery of homes with both hauliers and customers/parks.
• Responsibility for scheduling internal siting teams
• Responsible for booking sub-contract siting teams in line with customer requirements : providing full details of scope of work required and checking quotations to ensure enough time has been scheduled for all work required
• Ensure siting contractor invoicing is accurate and job is completed before payment
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Good communication skills at all levels and fully competent with phone, email and face-to-face meetings
• Previous experience dealing with fast moving, demanding customers at the order fulfilment level
• Previous supply chain experience within a manufacturing environment would be highly beneficial
• Excellent organisation and administrative skills
• A strong desire to work collaboratively across multiple departments
• Must be computer literate, especially in MS Word and Excel
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week, but additional hours may be required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role. Standard office hours are 8:30 : 5:00pm
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Key Words : Customer Fulfilment Coordinator, Customer Service, Admin, Customer Advisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Administration
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close