Customer Service Coordinator
Are you a college leaver or graduate with strong interpersonal skills and at least one years Customer Service experience?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a very well established and professional organisation.
You will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to clients, answering incoming enquiries, responding to client requirements and coordinating effectively.
· To answer inbound enquiries for new customers, working with prospects in a consultative manner to ensure full potential of each enquiry is achieved
· Provide clients (new and existing) with information updates on a regular basis
· Liaising with external and internal stakeholders
· Ensuring key information has been captured and communicated effectively to internal stakeholders
· Adhere to all compliance procedures
· Attend meetings
· Ensure all parties are updated regularly
About You - Qualifications/ Requirements
The successful candidate will have a background in Customer Service
With a strong customer focus you will have excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written.
Ideally educated to at least A level standard or higher
Strong Admin skills
This is a great role where you will be able to embed yourself, working with a great team of people whilst developing your career/skills.
Please call Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit for more info or click on Apply Now!
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.