Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing FTSE 250 companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do - come and join us!
About the role
We are looking for a talented customer services consultant to join our Ability to Pay team. You'll be helping our most vulnerable customers resolve issues and get on top of their ongoing accounts.
This will include:
- Contacting customers to resolve ongoing issues on their account.
- Conducting health checks for repayment arrangements and advising on any payment revisions/amendments which need to be made.
- Ensuring that customers with repayment arrangements are comfortable with their plans.
- Identifying vulnerable customers and offering additional support to them - including referrals to citizens advice or debt charities where appropriate.
We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual, who can empathise with people in tough situations. You'll need to be able to build relationships with people and case manage their issue through to resolution. To be successful in this role, you'll also need:
- Customer service skills with a natural ability to build rapport with customers.
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution.
- Someone who loves to think differently about problems of all types, challenges assumptions, and throws themselves into creating new solutions.
- To ideally have experience working within a debt charity or advice service role.
- To be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That's probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £20,000. You'll also benefit from 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we've built a culture where everyone counts - one where you'll feel valued and respected.
- We're the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don't waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works - we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We're passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That's why we've won so many awards - including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easy to get to by tube, bus or car.