Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers; responding to all inbound enquiries to ensure they get the support and help they need.
This is a busy and varied role, involving you in customer service, marketing, product quotations, technical and administrative support, website walk-throughs, product guidance and licensing advice.
You’ll also provide administrative support to the Sales team and occasionally to the CEO and so you’ll need a positive can-do attitude, attention to detail and be a confident communicator.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
• Pre and post sales/technical support to our clients;
• Customer account administration;
• In-bound call and email handling;
• Live chat engagement
• Generating quotations
• Customer enquiry resolution
• New customer account administration
• Client info data entry into CRM
• Collecting visitors and guests from reception
• Preparing meeting rooms and organising refreshments when required
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data and completing tasks;
• Proactive, can do attitude;
• Ability to prioritise tasks;
• IT literate.
If you love talking to customers and already have some experience in administration and customer service : we want to hear from you.
The extensive benefits package includes 25 days holiday and a NEST pension.