Customer Service Clerk PLUM63058
Our client has been designing and producing quality made-to-measure furniture covers and curtains for over half a century and with the continued development of their furniture re-upholstery service, they are now firmly established as the UK’s leading re-upholsterer. They are a successful, British, family run company employing around 310 people at their Head Office in Preston.
They currently have an opportunity within the Customer Service Department for an experienced clerk to join their existing team.
This demanding role will involve liaison with customers to ensure that they provide excellent customer service.
Main duties will include:
• Answering telephone queries from Technical Designers, Consultants and Customers
• Inputting details onto the computer system
• Monitoring the progress of orders during production
• Handling any related correspondence
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills and attributes:
• Confident and effective telephone manner
• Excellent communication and administrative skills
• Good letter writing skills, with an excellent command of Microsoft Word and Excel
A friendly and organised approach, along with the ability to understand customer’s needs is essential for this role
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.