Customer Service Assistant
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing online publishing business. You will join them as a Customer Service Assistant responsible for helping customers with queries and questions on email, phone (inbound) and live chat.
Customer Service Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer sales and user queries (email, phone and live chat).
- Raise invoices on request.
- Take telephone orders and setting up accounts.
- Extend course access and provide course information.
- Provide support for the marketing team, including, setting up promotions and offers and updating/maintaining marketing systems.
Customer Service Assistant Requirements:
- Previous customer service or retail experience preferred.
- A levels required; degree level preferred.
- Confident and cheerful manner, exemplary written English, strong organisational skills, and a good eye for detail.
About our client:
Our client is a leading developer and publisher of online professional development courses.
This role is to support our client’s flagship website, Accountingcpd, which is an award winning, rapidly growing online learning service for accountants.
Location: London, SE11 5JH
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Closing date: 17th November 2019
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Service Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Call Centre Advisor, Call Centre, Marketing Coordinator, etc.