Service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction to ensure that they receive the correct goods on the right date at the agreed price.
- By using SAP system, Sales & Customer tools ensure that customer demands and requirements are achieved.
- Keep all customers informed of the progress of their orders and ensure that they are notified of any possible delays. Re-act to customer queries in timely manner.
- Provide customers with information requested by them about pricing, stock and orders.
- Support team members and management
- Work closely with KAM, PSM's & directly with customers to understand fully the customer's internal processes and any special requirements they may have. Ensure that internal processes are adapted where necessary.
- Communication with carriers , shipping agents to rectify delivery issues.
- Pro-actively work with ISC to ensure stock out situation are limited
- Undergo Pro-active communications with order management team to establish possible negative status in regards to stock allocations. Re-act accordingly.
- Arrange periodic customer facing meetings.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges. Strive for continuous improvement.
- To be aware of all incoming calls, both UK and Export and to assist where required
- Maintain strong relations with customers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.